Webinar Replay: A Case Study in Designing and Implementing a Healthy & Sustainable Culture
“Culture” is more than a business buzzword. Your organization’s culture is the set of beliefs that your entire team holds and uses in every aspect of their role, from hiring, firing, promoting and compensation.
Creating a sustainable culture for your organization takes an organized plan, time to implement and not to mention, acceptance and ownership from your team. So, how do you go about designing and implementing a plan for your culture that your team will accept and actively live?
On Wednesday, August 31, we hosted a discussion with two members of the Ginsberg’s team to learn how their strategies for successfully designing and implementing a healthy and sustainable culture in their organization.
Tune-in to explore:
- The inspiration and catalyst for creating Ginsberg’s culture plan
- Strategies for engaging their team and creating buy-in along the way
- Practices that led to a 52% decrease in turnover
- How they were successfully able to reevaluate their organizational structure and reposition management to better utilize their team’s expertise
- Creating the culture you want requires you to make the commitment and stick to it. It takes a methodical and disciplined approach.
- Don’t be afraid of the work that comes as a result of wanting to build something great. It’s worth it in the end.
- Find creative ways to engage with your team. This will be easier when you take the time to get to know them and better understand what’s important to them.
Your Performance Partner
At Mahoney Performance Institute, we empower leaders to reach and exceed their goals at work and in life.