This online program boosts your impact at work with a combination of self-study online learning and live, online check-ins with MPI practitioners.
Participants complete two online modules and attend four live, virtual meetings. In this program, you’ll learn how to:
- Make sustained, significant contribution to your organization
- Set personal goals and create a focused plan to achieve them
- Be a true professional
- Understand the language of business to understand what leaders are talking about
- Build great business relationships internally and externally
- Use communication styles to adapt your approach to influence others and work well together
Schedule and Tuition
One-hour live, online group meetings:
Dates Announced Soon! | Kick-off call
Dates Announced Soon! | Questions and discussion about Being a Professional module
Dates Announced Soon! | Questions and discussion about Building Great Business Relationships module
Dates Announced Soon!| Questions and discussion about the program and final check-in
Tuition: $395 – this includes all reading materials and online access to all learning materials.
Hear From a Program Participant
Wondering if the Personal Leadership program is the right fit? Click here to learn more about who the program is meant for and its curriculum.
If you have any questions about how to register for the Personal Leadership program, please contact Rachel Franciosa, Client Success Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-292-6567.