This online program will empower you to drive growth with a combination of self-paced online learning and live, online sessions with MPI practitioners.
In this program, middle and senior-level managers will build knowledge and confidence to integrate leadership across the major functions of the entire organization. You’ll learn:
- The components of building a strategy and how to make key strategic decisions
- How to develop sales targets that drive profitable growth
- The elements of building the right business development team
- Tips for designing the right marketing formula
- The fundamentals of financial reporting and tracking financial conditions
- How to create the right culture, hire the right people, and provide the right environment for them to thrive
- The key leadership practices to drive accountability across the organization
Schedule and Tuition
One-hour live, online group meetings:
Dates Announced Soon! | Kick-off call
Dates Announced Soon! | Questions and discussions about Creating a Game-Changing Strategy module
Dates Announced Soon! | Questions and discussion about Driving Profitable Growth module
Dates Announced Soon! |Questions and discussion about Building a Scalable Platform module
Dates Announced Soon! |Questions and discussion about Leading for Organizational Success module
Dates Announced Soon!| Questions and discussion about the program and final check-in
Tuition: $1,297 – this includes all reading materials and online access to all learning materials.
Hear From this Leader on What Inspired Him to Enroll His Team in MPI’s Leadership Programs
Wondering if the Organizational Leadership program is the right fit? Click here to learn more about who the program is meant for and its curriculum.
If you have any questions about how to register for the Personal Leadership program, please contact Rachel Franciosa, Client Success Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 518-292-6567.